Pursuant to the personal data protection legislation, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, and French Law No. 78-17 of 6 January, amended, l’ISC Paris undertakes to protect all the personal data it collects and uses in its processing.
– Use of one of the online services of l’ISC Paris:
- Whether this is a website, intranet (forms, cookies, etc.) or a digital work environment,
On social media,
Whatever the type of exchanges (email, text message, paper or electronic form, etc.),
Or on mobile apps.
– Participation in training or an event;
– Response to a solicitation by l’ISC Paris by an alumnus, speaker, partner or supplier.
The ISC Paris websites contain links that may redirect the user to third-party sites which have their own confidentiality and cookie management policies. The policies of such third parties should be consulted, and l’ISC Paris declines any responsibility regarding the confidentiality practices implemented by such third parties.
A “cookie” is a small file deposited by an internet server on the hard disk of a computer, smartphone, tablet or any other device able to connect to the internet.
Cookies and other trackers do not allow a person to be identified, but on the other hand, they record browsing information. Servers can read and save this information.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Different types of cookies are used on our website.
Technical cookies which enable:
– Your favorite pages to be saved and notifications sent to you;
– You to subscribe to one of our newsletters: in this case, your email address will be used to send you our mailshot and in-house messages;
– You to ask for documentation on one of the training programs offered by l’ISC Paris or one of its partners: in this case your data will be used to manage your account;
– An action to be linked to the provision of the service requested;
– The security of the service requested to be enhanced;
– The language spoken or other preferences necessary to the provision of the service requested to be saved;
– Operation of the media player (audio or video) corresponding to specific content requested;
– Identification for a restricted space;
– Load balancing;
– The site to be adapted to users’ requests.
We draw your attention to the fact that deleting cookies is liable to deteriorate the access to the sites and the services they offer.
Audience measurement cookies which enable:
– Measurement of the audience of the different content items and pages on the websites, analysis of the click streams to reach them and browsing behavior, compilation of statistics. L’ISC Paris uses the Google Analytics service by Google Inc. The data resulting from these cookies linked to the use of the sites will be transferred and stored by Google on its servers, mainly in the United States. Google will use these data to provide other services relating to the activity of the site and the use of the internet. The data are retained for 14 months. It is possible to install a Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on
“Social media” cookies which enable:
– The enablement of the “share” and “like” buttons that feature on LinkedIn and Twitter, lists of tweets (Twitter), videos broadcast on the site (YouTube…) and animated presentations. These features operate thanks to third-party cookies deposited directly by those third parties which are liable to make identification thanks to this type of button, whenever a page is consulted and a connection to the social media is active (a session is opened).
CONTROL OF COOKIES
The User can disable the use of these cookies by altering the settings on their internet browser.
The browser must be configured to refuse or delete certain cookies. The links below show how to change cookie settings for the different browsers:
In addition, you may opt out of some third-party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool.
22, bd du Fort de Vaux
01 40 53 99 99